Welcome to "Tax Care"

We take care of your business compliance services like Book Keeping and Accounts, Sales Tax Registration, WEBOC Registration, Income and Sales Tax Return Preparation and Submission, Withholding Statements, Annual Returns, and Balance Sheet of the Company.

At Tax Care, we deliver personalized tax consultancy services. We dedicate our time to analyze and understand your Problems to find the best promising solutions based upon our practice and practical knowledge. Our tax Advisory services not only limited for Residents but also extended to Non Residents and Foreign Companies operating in Pakistan

Tax Care Professionals are providing tailored services ranging from Income Tax Return Filing, Sales Tax Registration, Sales Tax Return Filing, “WEBOC" Registration, Tax planning, resolving Tax queries, and collaboration with the Income Tax department for handling Tax Notices and Audit compliance, Tax refunds and assisting in any other obstacles while tax proceedings even in Tax Appeals and Litigation.


Talking about Problems

Do you want to get your Company Registered or to resolve taxation issue? We are always here to help!


Ongoing Discussion

Ongoing discussions with our Clients help us to identify where we can give direction to achieve business goals which also ensure that we are meeting certain targets to meet business priorities.


Solving the Problem

We always attempt to aware and understand our client’s business problems and continuously provide highest quality services to help them in reaching their goals.

Your Business Partner
in Making Taxes Easy!
We are experienced, Friendly and Professionals which providing Quality Tax Services with Protection, Peace of Mind & Accuracy from 2007. Tax Care is your Final Stop for Tax Consulting.


This is essential for all Persons to file Income Tax Return that comes under the category defined by Income Tax Ordinance, 2001. There are penalties for Non Filling of Income Tax Return in Pakistan.


Before Filing of Sales Tax return, this is mandatory to get yourself registered with the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR). After getting registered with FBR, you will get Sales Tax Registration Number (STRN) and User ID and Password.

Make An Appointment

@ All Right Reserved. Tax Care