Manufacturing Business/Industry Registration in Lahore, Pakistan
What is Manufacturing
Manufacturing is the production of goods on a larger or smaller scale in which raw material shifted into finished products by passing on different processes. Pakistan is one of the best manufacturing industries around the world, according to its production in Agriculture, Textile and Apparel sectors. It’s all because of raw material and labor availability.
Incentives in the shape of Income Tax exemption have been granted for five years by Government for industrial undertakings set up for the manufacturing of equipment used in the generation of renewable energy if the same set up between 01-03-2019 and 30-June-2023. Further Sales Tax exemption on plant and machinery to Greenfield industries also proposed to be given to encourage investors in manufacturing concern.
Registration Process of Manufacturing Business/Industry/Company in Lahore
Registration Process of manufacturing Company is quite simple as other companies get registered. Business people have the option to choose the business category in which they wish to get their business registered. Following are the choices from which selection made;
Proprietorship business owned by a single person in which there is no legal and financial distinction found between the owner and its business. This type of activity can start by taking business NTN and Sales Tax Registration of Manufacturing category.
Partnership Firm regulates Partnership Act 1932 under which two members are compulsory for its registration. In Partnership Firm Business, Financial and legal responsibilities are equally divided between the Partners.
A limited liability partnership (LLP) is a new concept introduced in Pakistan by SECP in which Partners have limited liability, which means one Partner is not responsible for other partner’s defaults or carelessness. This concept usually is different from the traditional type of Partnership Firm, which formed under the Partnership Act 1932.
Private Limited Company regulates the Companies Act 2017, having a minimum of 2 members. The liability of the members is limited to the extent of their shares in the Company.
NTN and Sales Tax Registration of Manufacturing Industry
For NTN registration of Manufacturing Business Proprietor and in case of Firm/Company one of the Partner/ Member will present Income Tax Authorities by completing the list of requisite documents;
- NTN Registration Form (TRF-01 Form)
- Letter of Authority in favor of one Partner/Member who will be Principle Partner/Member declared by other Partners/Members. In the case of Proprietorship Business, no such requirement needed.
- Original CNIC of Proprietor/ Partner/Member representing the business.
- Business Email for NTN Registration, which was never used before in any other NTN
- Mobile Number of Proprietor/Partner/Member not been used before in any other NTN
- Business Premises Title/ownership Documents or Tenancy/Lease/Rent Agreement along with Owner/ Landlord CNIC Copy
- Paid Electricity Bill (within last three months from the date of NTN Application)
- Original Incorporation Certificate/Registration Certificate in case of Partnership Firm or Company
- Original Partnership Deed in case of Partnership Firm Registered under Partnership Act 1932
- Certified True Copies of MOA (Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association in case Company registered under SECP (Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan
- Certified Copy of Form –II (Application for Company Incorporation) in case of Company registered under SECP
Sales Tax Registration of Manufacturing Business/ IndustryIn the case of Sales Tax Registration of the Manufacturing Business Proprietor and the example of Partnership Firm/ Company one of the Partner/Member will present as Principle Officer in Tax Office along with further additional documents;
Application for Sales Tax Registration
- Original CNIC of Proprietor/ Partner/Member
- Bank Maintenance Certificate of Manufacturing Business
- Authority letter in favor of Principle Officer nominated by Partners/Members to precede Sales Tax Registration in FBR must be signed and thumbed by all the Partners/ Members.
- In the Case of Manufacturing Business Electricity, utilization requirements are minimum Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 70,000/- by Tax Authorities
Most popular manufacturing concepts/ideas in Pakistan under which business people can get multiple benefits are:
- Manufacturing of Biodiesel Products
- Household Gift Products
- Food Processing Manufacturing
- Manufacturing of Luxury Candles
- 3D Printer Manufacturing
- Bioplastic Packaging Items
- Production of Mattresses & baby Pillows
- Manufacturing of Body Supplement and Furniture Preparing
- Manufacturing of Stationery Items
- Manufacturing of Sports Goods
- Manufacturing of Bakery Items
- Engineering Tools Manufacturing
- Plastic PVC products, Hoses & Hose Fitting
- Rubber & Rubber Products
- Industrial Engineering Goods
- Conveyers & Transmission Belts
- Water Filter & Filtration Systems
- Honey Processing Industry
- Production of Fruits Jam
- Jelly & Pickles
- Manufacturing of Plastic bottles
- EyeGlass and Frames Manufacturing
- Manufacturing of Lather related Products
- Production of Mobile Phone Accessories
- Incense Sticks Manufacturing
- Manufacturing of Organic Soap and Detergents
- Face, Hair and Beauty products
- Manufacturing of Handmade Candies and Biscuit
- Manufacturing of Children Toys
- Kitchen Utensils
- Shoe Production
- Electrical Fitting production
- Artificial Jewellery making
- Flour Production
- Paint, Cement, Ceramic Tile, Concrete Block Manufacturing
- Chemical Production
- Manufacturing of Pharmaceutical Products
- Wooden Products
- Rice and Sugar Mill
Storage Tanks, Drums and Containers
Ministry of Industries & Production (MoI&P)’s is playing a vast role in facilitating to create environment where industries can grow in Pakistan through policy intervention, setting up Industrial Parks and Export Processing Zones for investors, skill development of human resource for industrial sectors.
For Company Registration
Just Dial 0345 4844646